At the Montana Heart Center, our comfortable, private rooms have plenty of space to accommodate your close family and friends, because we know you need their support. We've also designed the center so that both diagnostic and treatment facilities are under one roof, which means you rarely have to leave the center for your care. Everything we do, and the way we do it, is designed to make your experience more comfortable and less stressful.
A breadth of services
The staff at the Montana Heart Center can immediately evaluate and treat anyone with cardiac symptoms such as chest pain, palpitations, or shortness of breath. We also provide a breadth of heart care services:
- Consultation—typically offering evaluation and treatment to cardiac consultation patients the same day you’re referred
- Diagnostic—including screening, echocardiography (Echo), transesophageal echo (TEE), treadmill stress testing, stress echo, Dobutamine stress echo, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac catheterization
- Interventional—including angioplasty, stents, and peripheral vascular procedures
- Arrhythmia—including pacemaker implantation and follow-up, pacer generator change, pacer lead revision, cardioversion, mapping and catheter ablation, Holter monitoring, and event monitoring
- Cardiac rehabilitation—offering individual fitness plans, convenient scheduling, and a team approach of exercise physiology, nutrition, physical therapy, occupational therapy, pharmacy, and psychology
- Specialty clinics—including a congestive heart failure and inotropic infusion clinic and regional outreach clinics
- Emergency transport—mobile ICU teams for regional patient transfer if needed
Should you have questions about the services we offer through The Montana Heart Center at Community Medical Center, please do not hesitate to call (406) 327-4646. For more information about our outreach clinics in Western Montana and Idaho, please call (406) 327-4646.
Click to watch the Emmi Heart Health Video - Programs help patients prepare for a procedure and hospital visit, and how to plan for recovery at home.