Whether you’re on the job or running the company, one thing is likely high on your list of priorities: A safe and healthy workplace. At Community Medical Center, our Occupational Health Department is ready to help you make that happen.
Our services can start as early as the hiring process. We’re also there to help with on-the-job health and safety issues. And in case of a workplace injury, we stay with you every step of the way through treatment, recovery and return to work.
Occupational Health at Community is led by Char Lewis Richardson, APRN. Char has extensive experience in helping both employers and employees in the workplace. She’s also an expert at navigating the healthcare system as well as the Worker’s Compensation process.
Here’s how Occupational Health works:
Pre Employment Screenings:
- Pre Employment Physicals
- Functional Testing
- Fit for Duty Evaluations
- DOT Medical Exams-Immunizations and Booster shots (if required for employment)
Employment Services Available:
- Workplace Evaluations
- Wellness Exams
- Educational Lunch and Learns
- Work Site Safety Consultation
- OSHA Regulation-compliancy, guidance, and tracking
Post Injury Services:
- Comprehensive Competent Post Injury Care
- Effective Treatment
- Experienced staff who understand worker’s Compensation Policies and Procedures
- Aggressive Return to Work Program
- Certified Sixth Addition Impairment Ratings
Ongoing Communications and Follow Up
- For more information, contact Community Physicians Group Occupational Health at 406-327-3920
- Located at 2835 Fort Missoula Road, Suite 101, Missoula Mt 59804