Mother and Baby
At Community Medical Center, we specialize in women’s health care; from normal non-interventional pregnancy to high risk obstetrics to complex gynecological conditions; our mission is to provide the best quality care for women in a comfortable and friendly, family-oriented environment. We believe that in order to achieve that quality of care, we must have the time to establish a trusting relationship with our patients.
Preparing for your Visit
From Registration to the day of your departure, we want your experience with Community Medical Center to be its best. We strive to help you every step of the way.
Amenities and Accommodations
Community Medical Center is a place for every woman, every baby. We want to make sure your stay with us is comfortable and pleasant. At CMC, you’re like family and we do everything we can to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Click to watch the Emmi® OB/GYN Video - Programs help patients prepare for labor and delivery , surgical procedures, hospital visits and how to plan for recovery at home.
Here are some other websites with useful information on related topics:
- General Information on preterm birth, parent issues, and prevalance, etc. CLICK HERE
- American Academy of Pediatrics CLICK HERE
- Safe Sleep Information CLICK HERE
- More information on car seat safety:
- For hearing screen information from the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services: CLICK HERE
- For newborn metabollic screen information: CLICK HERE
- For Laction Information: