Welcome to Community Medical Center Foundation
Thank you for your interest in giving to your community-owned hospital, Community Medical Center. Through the support of people just like you, the CMC Foundation helps to ensure quality medical programs and facilities at Community, and to promote healthcare education for the people of Missoula and Western Montana.
Your gifts are at work:
- building our new Community Women's and Newborn Center
- providing free public healthcare lectures
- enhancing Hilda's Room furnishings for greater family comfort
- making healthcare education possible for high school seniors and CMC employees
- supporting CMC employees in times of need through the Compassion Fund
- and so much more
Community Partners Golf Classic Highlights--Thanks for the support!
A great group of golfers, volunteers and staff brought their energy to counter the light rain that came down on our 2013 Community Partners Golf Classic Friday, May 17th.
Congratulations to the Winning Teams (Pictured below from left to right):
#1 - alphagraphics Team - Jan, Troy and Mike Peissig and Marcia Reimers
#2 - CMC Team - Steve Carlson, Scott Stearns, Mike Bryan, and Roger Munro
#3 - Garlington Lohn & Robinson - Gary Chumrau, Barry Kenfield, Peter Stokstad, and Bob Lukes
Highlights from the Classic Event:
• Four golfers came mighty close to winning the hole-in-one grand prize of a car from Karl Tyler Chevrolet.
• Raffle and mulligan ticket sales were lively, thanks to our ticket sellers and a wonderful array of donated prizes.
• A special thanks to our lead sponsors: OZ Architects, Norco, Mountain West Bank, Montana First Credit Union, KECI, KMSO and the Missoulian, and all who signed on with hole, cart and contest sponsorships.
We appreciate your support and the awareness you help us to create about the care and services of CMC Foundation, the hospital and Partners In Home Care. This year’s proceeds will benefit the work of the Foundation and Partners’ charity care.
Call the Foundation office at 406.327.4141 for more information.
CMC Foundation License Plate
Communities thrive when our children are active, happy and healthy. A Community that embraces its children and their wellness ensures a brighter future for everyone. This license plate is dedicated to the children of Montana, children who deserve quality health care and educational programs. Community Medical Center and its Foundation are committee to an active, happy and healthy future for our children. For every purchase of this plate, $30 will be donated to the Foundation.
Thank you to Dr. Steve Kemple for his vision and support of this unique opportunity to serve Montana's children and families.
Click here to visit the mt.gov website to learn more about purchasing a CMC Foundation plate today!
News from the Foundation
Community Hockey Cup was mentioned in an article featuring Dr. Tim Richards and Glacier Hockey League in USA Hockey Magazine. Click to read the article below.
Glacier Hockey League boasts 1,200 registers players in Montana article in USA Hockey Magazine
Community Medical Center Women's and Newborn Center:
Community Medical Center unveils addition for newborns, moms, Missoulian article 12.20.2011
CMC Women's and Newborn Center Video