Emergency Room (Adult & Pediatric)
2827 Fort Missoula Road
(Entrance is on South Ave.)
Missoula, MT 59804
View on Google Maps
Get Care Now
The Emergency Department is dedicated to rapid interventions and is designated as pediatric prepared and as Western Montana's only Chest Pain Center.
- Drive - Our ER is located on South Avenue with a dedicated entrance for parking.
- Call 911 - If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency.
- Call or Text 988 - If you or a loved one are in need of the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. Open 24/7/365.
- From Reserve Street, go west on South Avenue.
- Look for signage on South Avenue that will direct you to the ER parking.
- Do not enter the main hospital entrance off Fort Missoula Road.
Conveniently located off South Ave., right outside the ER entrance.