Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
Community Medical Center earned the nation’s top distinction for patient safety with an “A” grade from The Leapfrog Group. This honor acknowledges the efforts of our caregivers to keep our patients safe. We’re proud to be recognized as one of the safest hospitals in America.
The Joint Commission
Community Medical Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®. This award demonstrates the hospital’s commitment to the highest-quality safety and care of patients, and recognizes compliance with The Joint Commission’s strict national standards.
Advanced Certification Programs:
• Advanced Certification in Perinatal Care
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Community Medical Center is accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Accreditation Services. Community Medical Center has demonstrated expertise in quickly assessing, diagnosing and treating patients experiencing chest discomfort or pain, and is one of only three hospitals in Montana to achieve the Chest Pain Center designation.
CARF accreditation is a seal of approval confirming that we have met internationally recognized standards, and it is a tool for quality improvement within our organization and improved outcomes for our patients. We're proud to have earned the following CARF accreditations:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs - Hospital (Adults)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs - Hospital: Brain Injury Specialty Program (Adults)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs - Hospital: Stroke Specialty Program (Adults)
Safe Sleep Champion - Gold Certified
Community Medical Center is proud to be a Gold-level Certified Safe Sleep Champion – achieving the highest level of national safe sleep certification. Awarded by the Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative, this certification recognizes our commitment to reducing infant sleep-related deaths by:
- Promoting best safe sleep practices
- Educating the public on infant sleep safety
- Establishing an infant-safe sleep policies at CMC
- Modeling infant-safe sleep for our patients