Community Medical Center is committed to the health of our community and the surrounding region. Our mission statement, “Making communities healthier®,” underscores this commitment. Community Medical Center is proud to support and partner with community organizations, non-profits, community groups, and others to improve the health and safety of people and the communities we serve throughout Western Montana now and into the future.
Community Medical Center receives many requests for support from various community groups and organizations, but we are only able to sponsor a select number of events and activities that are strongly aligned with our mission, strategic and community health priorities and meet our sponsorship guidelines. It is our goal that sponsorships benefit Community Medical Center, the community partner and the shared vision of making communities healthier.
We ask that one sponsorship request be submitted per organization per calendar year (January - December). Please look at your sponsorship needs for the year before submitting a request for sponsorship.
- Aligns with Community Medical Center's mission of making communities healthier
- Provides positive exposure for the Community Medical Center brand
- Provides tangible and measurable outcomes and benefits
- Reaches populations we serve (Western Montana)
- Reaches diverse and/or underserved populations
- Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations, and 501(c)(6) business leagues will be considered for charitable contributions, sponsorships, volunteer support, or in-kind donations.
Preference May Be Given to Organizations That:
- Have an established relationship with Community Medical Center, with a proven track record of success
- Have an active and ongoing presence near the Community Medical Center campus, or regional locations (Stevensville, Hamilton, Ronan, Polson, Superior & Deer Lodge)
- Provide opportunities to advance health and/or address one of our community needs
- Have potential for a sustainable partnership or relationship
- Causes/events/missions that are not linked to making communities healthier
- National or international organizations/events that do not benefit the local community
- Programs or activities that duplicate or conflict with Community Medical Center's efforts
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, or class/team projects
- Auxiliary organizations, services or troops/groups
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments